No, the service is available for residential customers only
No, EDF and ENGIE are two competing energy suppliers, in a market where other players are also present. Both provide both electricity and gas. Since the opening of the energy market in France, consumers are free to choose their energy supplier.
Cases of non-eligibility:
- A customer with power greater than 36 kVA for electricity
- A customer benefiting from an Energy Voucher/Check from the government
- A customer with a Tempo rate or EJP for electricity (tempo customers are only eligible for the EWE offer)
- A customer living in a municipality served by desrégies = local natural gas or electricity distribution company
- A customer living in the territory of Corsica
- A customer already holding an Engie market offer
- Expected move within 6 months (this is to avoid the customers to put in service an offer for which termination is imminent, and to avoid an important invoicing over a short period)
No, you can only switch if you already have an existing agreement with an electricity and/or gas provider and the supply is active.
Yes, ACN offers are only dedicated to customers who:
- Stay in their current accommodation and would like to change the provider
- Have an active service with a provider other than Engie The exceptions are Engie customers with regulated tariffs – current Engie customers with regulated tariffs may switch to an ACN offer
- Do not benefit from the Energy Voucher Program
- Retraction: The customer has a 14-day withdrawal period> I remind you that you have a 14-day retraction period as of this day.
- Effective Date: The contract takes effect one month after the signature date. Example: for a contract is signed on 15/04 / 20XX, the offer takes effect on 15/05 / 20XX
- The tacit renewal: The IBO must explain to the customer what will happen at the end of the contract: « ENGIE will send you a letter for the renewal of your energy contract with the new price applicable for the following period of 3 years, a minimum of 30 days before the end of your ENGIE contract. You can be confident that the price that will be presented to you at that moment will be the best proposal of ENGIE according to the context of the moment »
No, absolutely not. Engie will take care of everything to ensure a smooth switchover, including cancelling your current contract.
No, there are no breaking fees or additional costs.
NO. You should not use any service buttons as the order will be considered a direct sale with Engie
The order confirmation email should be received within 2 hours after the order was placed.
The email containing the link to accept the contract is sent 2 days after the order was placed. If the email is not received after that period has passed, the customer should check their spam box. If the email is not found there please contact ACN IBO Services.
Contact IBO Services with the order details at hand and provide the correct data. ACN will request Engie to update the order accordingly.
It takes up to 7 days after the order is submitted before it is visible on the PCL. Be aware that only validated orders are visible. If the order is incomplete (with wrong/missing information) it will only be visible after the incomplete reason is resolved.
If an order is incomplete you will receive an email alert with the incomplete reason(s). We recommend that you check your mailbox regularly so you can contact the customer and resolve the issue.
Contact IBO Services, we will investigate and escalate to Engie if necessary.